Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from bedfordshire

Hi,

Just thought i'd introduce myself, have just found your fabulous site. My name is julia, I absolutley love card-making and have just got into scrapbooking as well. It's my husbands 40th birthday in a few weeks and have done him a scrapbook about his life, I'm so proud of it!! have been shopping with my 7year old daughter today cos she had a fab school report, we went into a well known shop to buy a card and present for a short notice party and I couldn't belivee the price of the cards, think it's cos I haven't bought a card in ages, so told her that I would make it when I got home, which is what I should be doing now!!!
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but am looking to sell my xyron personal cutting machine, it's about a year old in really good condition, have all the original packaging, storage bag and various shape books, really, really want to buy a cricut but hubby says I can't until I sell the xyron machine, but don't know where I could sell it. If anyone can help me that would be great. Anyway, party is fast approaching so better get to it. Hope to hear from lots of people.

Julia

Hi. I am a jewellery maker myself so cant offer any help/advice re your cardmaking. However there are lots of cardmakers on here so I'm sure they will come to your aid!
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

to the Forum. Hope your OH likes the scrapbook, it sounds like a great personal present to give someone. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum from another card maker. I am sure you will enjoy it and hope you enjoy the party.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum if your name is your email address i would change it as you will get a lot of spam mail. i am a papercrafter , scrapbooking, cardmaking and atcs but like to dabble in all crafts.
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

to you Julie. Hang in there, someone will be able to help you with your machine I have no doubt. It wont be me as I mostly sew.

Nice to talk to you
            Carol
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm a beader so can't give you much advice but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help. Enjoy the forums!
              Laura Lou xxx

My Beaded Charms Shop - new 3d beaded charms added regularly!

Comment

from me too.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

A belated Hello & from me too
                  Mel

Comment

from me too
                    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
                    X