Hello to everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone...

Hi I just found your forum and I think this is what I have been looking for, I am mum of three, I am a homegrown crafter currently on maternity leave (suppose to have plenty of time to do things ha)

I am looking to meet people like me loving crafts, new ideas, techniques and willing to share them with others...

I love to try myself in new crafts and techniques but my favorite one is crochet and knit...
    blog
    website
    etsy shop
    folksy shop
    twitter

Hello & - hope you get to spends lots of time on here before having your hands full (again)
    Mel

Comment

Hi-welcome to the forum...it'll be nice chatting to you...in between nappy changes and feeding at least!
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Hello jezzabell - how do you find time to craft with 3 small people at home! Off to have a look at your bloggy.
        x
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

haha and I can post something in between nappy changing and crafting with one hand when I am nursing... well at least I can try...

Thanks for nice welcome!!!
          blog
          website
          etsy shop
          folksy shop
          twitter

Comment

Originally posted by jezzabell View Post
            haha and I can post something in between nappy changing and crafting with one hand when I am nursing... well at least I can try...

Thanks for nice welcome!!!
            lol - I'd love to see you knitting whilst nursing! How old is your little one?
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

How does a mum of three get anything at all done?!! I have one eleven year old, I don't work and I still don't have enough hours in the day. It must be me!
              www.littlebead.blogspot.com
              www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

to you Jezzabell.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by janetdc View Post
                  How does a mum of three get anything at all done?!! I have one eleven year old, I don't work and I still don't have enough hours in the day. It must be me!
                  no - not just you honey - I only have the one monster and I never get anything done round here!!
                  ___

Comment

Hi Jezzebell and a warm from me. Welcome to the forum.
                    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
                      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

to the Forum, I hope we provide you with an oasis of peace amidst the chaos of the kids!

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Debbie
                          www.beadservice.net
                          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Thanks again...

My two are 9 and 7 so school age and the youngest is 3 months

to do anything at home I have to leave my crafting for later, but I never have everything done and normally I leave other things for later and do some crafting (read: enjoying myself) and when it comes to a dinner I cook a quick soup or spaghetti or maybe if I am not in very crafty mood the dinner is more exciting ha

I never tried knitting while nursing but I have done some crocheting - it was funny trust me!

Can`t wait to meet you all!!!
                            blog
                            website
                            etsy shop
                            folksy shop
                            twitter

Comment

Hello!

Welcome!

Nice to meet you and enjoy the chatting!
                              www.victorialewis.net

Comment

Working...
                              X