Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know how to create a website???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know how to create a website???

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to create and manage a web site???
    Due to the demise of Tuggle, I now do not have a web site and have no idea how to start of where to go to get help.
    Any ideas?
    Please help!!!
    TICKLY SPIDER
    www.ticklyspider.co.uk
    www.1sttimefairs.co.uk

Hi Tickly Spider

You could always try moonfruit or webeden for the time being until you get something else sorted out.

HTH

oh, and to the forum
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Hello tickly
      Give Etsy a go , it's very easy to use and there are quite a few of us on there so if you get stuck you can just shout.

Or Mr Site is very easy too and you can get a package for about £30 (ish) on Amazon

hth?
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

My son in law to be did mine,I just add to it when I need too
        Tina xx
        http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/
        Craft Robo Design templates Designed By Me

Forever-Memories-For-You Blog

CRAFT ROBO TEMPLATES CARD

Comment

I use Mrsite - I got it for about £17 last year on Amazon. Its quite good and easy to use and easy to update.
          by Nicki
          www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

I use Mr. Site and haven't really had any problems (not since I installed an up to date version of Windows that is).

There are lots of other places you could try too (as some of the others have said). Etsy has a great sense of community and is low cost, as are DaWanda and You Crafty Lot.

From personal experience I'd say give Mr. Site (or similar) a go because it's cheap, easy and gives you an enormous sense of achievment, but still sell on some of the other sites too to help draw customers to your website.

Best of luck, what ever you decide!
            Natalie
            website blog

Comment

Working...
            X