Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Derbyshire

Hi to you all

I joined today, this looks fun, we make a lot of knitted items from scarves to handbags, gloves, etc but also enjoy all other crafts like making cards, braiding, cross-stitching, the list goes on.

We enjoy going round craft fayres and would love to have a stand so would be great to hear from anyone that is organising any in the Ashbourne and/or Newcastle-under-Lyne areas (altough willing to travel), later in the year, as we need time to get knitting!!

Ana

Hi and to the forum. I cant help with your search I'm afraid but just thought I'd say hi.
    by Nicki
    www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your search for craft fairs and getting your stock knitted.
      Cynthia
      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

to the forum. They were doing some knitting in the Brazillian jungle last night on Tribal Wives, the Amazon tribe were fascinated with "weaving with sticks"!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

hello and, hope you find some local fairs, there is a website for craft fairs but I can't remember the name something like UK craft fairs.com or something, not much use really that is it!
          for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum!
            Crafting with chocolate candy is great, because you can eat your masterpiece in the end!

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
              Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

from me too...

Sue
                www.susiedolls.com
                www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello &
                  Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Hello & from me
                    Mel

Comment

Hi Ana-welcome the forum!
                      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
                      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
                      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ana! Glad that you are enjoying it!
                        regards,
                        Tina

Comment

Hi I am also new to the site and looking forward to meeting everyone
                          Sandi

Comment

Hi Ana and from me too.

I make jewellery but I just bought knitting needles to have a go a knitting wire - OK. . . . maybe that's not the same but there's a distant connection there somewhere.

My step daughter knits and has her own website selling hand-dyed sock yarns - if your interested then PM me and I'll pass on the details.
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                            X