Hi from Barnsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Barnsley

Hi I found this forum last night as a result of a search for Craft Fairs. My main craft is Jewellery and I also practice and teach Reiki which sounds like I am busy lol but I do all of it very very part time. Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

hello and welcome to the forum there are plenty of jewellry makers on here so im sure you will enjoy yourself
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello and from me too
      Trish

Comment

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi there Kiamyka to the forum. You'll have a great time here, it's a great community..................Clive
          Learning together for profit or pleasure
          I could be unhappy with my life but someone keeps sending me spring

Blog https://classicalgenesis.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
            Hi I found this forum last night as a result of a search for Craft Fairs. My main craft is Jewellery and I also practice and teach Reiki which sounds like I am busy lol but I do all of it very very part time. Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hello and a big from a fellow tyke! Its only last night that I posted a thread moaning that there's only one or two on the forum from South Yorkshire and when I log on today - hey presto! someone new that only lives a few miles from me. Be prepared to become addicted to the forum!

Don't know if you remember me but I met you once (think it was last summer) when you were on the market and we got chatting about jewellery and gemstones and crystals. I make jewellery and my OH sells it, along with crystals, stones etc. on his stall at Bury Market.

Good luck with your search for local craft fairs - you'll need it. You can find them even though they are few and far between but its not easy to get into them.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hello .....................again.

Comment

Hello & I could do with some Reiki, shame you can't do it over the phone
                Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                  Hello and a big from a fellow tyke! ----

Don't know if you remember me but I met you once (think it was last summer) when you were on the market and we got chatting about jewellery and gemstones and crystals. I make jewellery and my OH sells it, along with crystals, stones etc. on his stall at Bury Market.
                  Hey I do remember you and what's even wierder , yesterday I was thinking of the Amber necklace you were wearing on the day as I am messing about with stacking stones at the moment and thought of it --- It was Christmas before last we met - I had more sense than to repeat it haha. Owt over 50p doesn't sell on Barnsley Market!
                  Poppy reiki is pretty clever stuff
                  Eyup Peter fancy seeing you here
                  Thanks for the welcome everyone - I'm still ploughing through all the posts to get a grasp on what happens here
                  Chris xx
                  My Website
                  My Blog

Comment

welcome!

hello and welcome from me too!
                    Helena xx

Comment

Hello and welcome from the jewelry maker
                      My blog :
                      www.makateria.blogspot.com

My shop :
                      www.makateria.etsy.com

Comment

Hello and !
                        www.kistjewellery.com

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Debbie
                          www.beadservice.net
                          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi there

I'm new too! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have

Laura Lou xxx
                            Laura Lou xxx

My Beaded Charms Shop - new 3d beaded charms added regularly!

Comment

Hello & from me too !
                              Mel

Comment

Working...
                              X