Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the new members who have joined recently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the new members who have joined recently.

A massive collective from me .
    Haven't been on to much recently and when I went to check who had joined recently and welcome you all it would take all day.

Anyway a big welcome to the forum from me and I will try my best not to let things slip in future.

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Thank you for your welcome
    My blog :
    www.makateria.blogspot.com

My shop :
    www.makateria.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Lady View Post
      A massive collective from me .
      Haven't been on to much recently and when I went to check who had joined recently and welcome you all it would take all day.

Anyway a big welcome to the forum from me and I will try my best not to let things slip in future.

Cheers Janice

Thank you for the welcome. Love your website, what an excellent idea, so much better than the plastic ones you find in the shops. I had a look through your samples and was impressed with the variety of styles and decided to have a peep at the prices and I was very surprised to find that they are so affordable. Great to see a crafter with a good idea, good workmanship, good variety and ideas and good prices.

Rosemary

Comment

Hi and many thanks for your welcome, can't beleive your all so friendly!

Thanks again
        for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Hi and many thanks for your welcome, can't beleive your all so friendly!
          We try and get rid of the nasty people heehhee

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Hi from new member in Scotland

Hi everyone,
            I have just joined the Forum today! Gorgeous weather in sunny south of Scotland, I should be fettling ceramic greenware, but I'm on the computer again!
            I have been pouring and firing ceramic bisque for 19 years now, I sell quality bisque from my website (contact me for details).
            But just wondering why I have been listed under "Junior Member"!!

Hope to meet more crafters in the near future!

FiredUp

Comment

FIRED UP - Please please read the forum rules before you make any more posts! We don't do advertising for new members - for good reasons - and I really don't want to delete your posts before anybody says hello.

Comment

Working...
              X