• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karen in Salford
    replied
    craft fair

Hi
    thanks for the responses.
    I am looking at 6th July as a possibility, at the Monton Cricket club in Eccles, Salford.
    I am trying to link it in with another function so that there will be people around already.
    I am trying to negotiate times at the minute, probably until 3.00pm.
    I think they can provide tables and chairs, but not stands.
    If you are still interested can you send me an email please- its easier for me to keep track of you that way.

thanks
    Karen

Leave a comment:

• urbtaf
    replied
    Me and the mrs do jewellery. were on the other side of the pennines but travel to manchester to work so we mite be interested. any more info about it?

Leave a comment:

• PeggyCrafts
    replied
    Hello I am interested but I'm on holiday on that date - if by any chance it changes do let me know as I live in Manchester too.

Helen x

Leave a comment:

• crafty sara
    replied
    Hi

I make handmade cards and would be interested

Sara x

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    Hello Karen and !!

Whereabouts in Salford? You might also get a bigger response if you post in the Craft Fairs section too - there have been a few new people asking for events in and around Manchester so they may respond!!

Good luck with it!

Leave a comment:

• Hi, anyone fancy taking part in a small arts/crafts thing

Hi
    I live in salford and seem to have landed myself the task of arranging a small crafts event at a local cricket club. I am just taking a look around to see who might be interested and whether it will be viable. I dont have a fixed date yet, but 6th july is a possibility.
    I have enough paintings for it, and would be interested in hearing from anyone making jewellery, handbags, flower arrangements etc

thanks
    Karen
Working...
X