Just Joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

Hi All this is John from the John and Victoria partnership. We have been married 4 years and Victoria has been crafting for most of her life, but I was a late starter. I am 53 and she is 30. I just love making my own cards and yesterday we even got my grandson interested.

We are demonstrators for a newish company called ******* which can be found the normal way using MOD EDIT - IT ALSO MEANS YOU DIDN'T READ THE FORUM RULES and this means that we can share our knowledge with others via demonstrations or make and takes.

It is very theraputic doing card making I find, you do a bit of stamping, embossing, heat bonding or just peel off a few bits. Put them together and you have a truly unique card for family or friends.

I'm not very good with forums such as this as being a bit on the senior side I get easily lost. I have used email groups more in the past but am starting to find that forums are also great places to swap ideas.

We have a blog, we have both been surfers for many many years and have only just got around to making a blog so that we can share our interests and lives with others. If you go to the MOD EDIT - READ THE RULES, AGE IS NO EXCUSE AS i'M OLDER THAN YOU.
    Last edited by Peter; 02-06-2008, 09:18 PM.
    Regards
    John and Victoria
    Makers of handmade cards and Particraft demonstrators

Hello John and Victoria and hope that you are here to take part.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello & from me too.

Hope you will enjoy browsing around - you will soon get the hang of everything if you do (and if you dont the MODs are sure to help out ).
        Mel

Comment

Working...
        X