Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Craft / Gift Fairs in North West

Hi All

This is my first thread and hope that someone can help me.
    I have just started selling Satin bags & purses and have been attending a local Craft fair at Hulme Hall, Port Sunlight.
    I'm now looking to do some more fairs, but seem to be having some problems one being not finding any in the local area & the other being told that the fair already has too many stalls selling Bags / Jewellry & Cards.
    Can anyone point me in right direction?

Thanks
    Stormy

Hi . I can't help with fairs in your area as I am in the Midlands. I'm sure that someone on here can point you in the right direction.
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Craft fayres in Derbyshire

Hi Stormy,

I organise craft fayres in Derbyshire - North Derbyshire, so may be of use to you? I am looking for more stall holders at the moment. I aim to offer very reasonable stall rates. My table fees range from £8 to £16 a table (depending on the cost of my room hire), for a 6ft table. Plus free tea and coffee all day for stall holders! We're a small, friendly, and dedicated group.

Think you may be interested?

looming dates for the taking: Sunday 8th June at Chelmorton in Derbyshire, £10 a stall.

Hi to everybody else

Diane
      Diane
      www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Thanks!!

Hi Diane

Yes I would be very interested.

Please sent details & I'll pass on to a couple of friends who are also coming across the same problems.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi

I am local to you I live just outside Chester.

I book the main of mine with Creative Craft association (google it it should come up). I sell handmade cards and I think she got a waiting list for Jewelry and cards.

Milluemum Crafts (also comes up on google) are local to us also but when I called they said they were fully booked for cards. But mite be a option for you with your bags.

Who the contact for the Hulme Hall Craft Fair, as I mite be interested in doing this one ?

thanks

Sara x
          www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

hi Stormy,

I can't yet post my website on as not posted enough on the forum. You can phone or email me though: 01663 733804 (please leave a message if I'm not in) or [email protected]

As I mentioned earlier, next dates are 8th June at Chelmorton Memorial Hall (£10), and 13th July at Ashford-in-the-Water Memorial Hall (£16)

I look forward to hearing from you, and am more than happy for you to pass on the details

Diane
            Diane

Comment

Hulme Hall

I'll get there number & post it for anyone else who may be interested.

Thanks again for all the help I rec'd so far

Stormy xx

Comment

For those who don't know..................post a number or e mail on a forum and you'll have spam for the rest of your life. Please don't post phone numbers - use PMs instead.

Comment

oops! didn't think of that - thanks for the advice beadsage.

diane
                  Diane

Comment

Craft fair Altrincham Cheshire

We are holding a winter craft fair at the Cresta Court hotel in Altrincham Cheshire on Sunday 02/11/08. Cost of a stall is £25.00 table chairs provided. Set in a central busy location and is known for exhibitions and fairs. We have vacancies for handcrafted textiles, so you will be most welcome to join us.

P.M for further details.

Tania

Comment

Hi Tania

Thanks Tania, unfortunately I am already booked into a fair on 2/11/08.
                      However if you know of any others please keep me in mind.
                      Thanks again
                      Jane x

Comment

Try Derian House Hospice Craft Fairs they do NW area and are pretty good too. Just do a google search for them
                        Lynn

Comment

Working...
                        X