Just joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined!

Hi everyone. I am Kim, I am a stay at home mum who used to craft, and decided instead to start a small business to laser cut items and supply crafters instead. Between my children and my 2 lasers, I am kept very busy now!

Hope you are all well and look forward to "meeting" you all soon.

I will wait a while and pop my website for review once I have interacted with a group a bit more
    Kim x
    Website
    Facebook

Hi Kim, welcome to the forum.
    You can ask for a website review after you’ve made 25 posts.
    Re: Craft fairs....I’m in the UK, not done a craft fair for around 15 months myself either. There are generally “ Craft fairs and fetes” FB groups covering a lot of areas that let you know what is going on locally or in those areas however....I can’t foresee anything starting up yet for a good while.

Dave, forum moderator.

Comment

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the welcome. Ah, I will need to look for those groups giving details. The ones I had joined were much more sale orientated on the page and little reach. Thanks for the advice.

I cannot wait for normality to return somewhat so I can get back out and about!
      Kim x
      Website
      Facebook

Comment

The FB pages for England tend to be the county first then the “craft fair, stalls, fetes” bit, might be worth a search using it that way.
        I’ve got work in a few outlets here for when we all open up on the 12th so not too bad but I do miss doing a craft fair.

Comment

Thanks Dave. Appreciate that and will check!

I have a few outlets aswell, but as you say, miss a craft fair!
          Kim x
          Website
          Facebook

Comment

Hi Kim!

I'm new here too, and also a mum living in Scotland! Maybe we'll bump into each other one day at a craft fair

Comment

Originally posted by obdg View Post
              Hi Kim!

I'm new here too, and also a mum living in Scotland! Maybe we'll bump into each other one day at a craft fair
              Would be excellent! Hope you are well.
              Kim x
              Website
              Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X