Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me introduce myself from Plymouth UK

Hi everyone.
    I have just joined this community and hope to learn, share and help if I can.
    Based in Plymouth south west UK I am a 66 year old short fat bald bloke, slightly disabled, with an entrepeneur brain, trying to keep busy the best I can.
    After trying a few home business / hobbies which for one reason or another I had to give up, I have recently settled on making small Rustic Wood Products from recycled wood.
    I sell on online market places and my own website [MOD EDIT ] which I built and maintain myself. It's cheap to setup & I runit myself.
    Last edited by 3dDave; 26-12-2020, 11:11 AM.
    Retired & Bored
    Trying to keep busy with a little part-time hobby using recycled wood @ www.rusticwoodcraft.co.uk

Hi Roy, welcome to the group. Unfortunately Roy, I’ve had to remove your web address, forum rules say you need to make 25 posts before you can put it in a post or ask people to visit you, reviews etc but can put it as a link in your signature box at any time but we don’t allow mentions of selling or buying anywhere as we aren’t a sales platform. Just have a squint at the rules section, third down on the main page, it’s in there, not exhaustive.

We’ve got a few woodworkers that pop in now and again.

To add your URL to your signature as a link.
    Click name to right,
    User settings
    Accounts tab
    Go down on the left, says “ Edit signature” in blue, you can add your URL there so they can choose to visit you if they wish.

Dave, moderator.
    Last edited by 3dDave; 29-12-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to break the rules.
      But reading instructions is not my thing .... I've got "spare" Ikea bits everywhere LOL
      Retired & Bored
      Trying to keep busy with a little part-time hobby using recycled wood @ www.rusticwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RoyT View Post
        But reading instructions is not my thing .... I've got "spare" Ikea bits everywhere LOL
        Haha, that’s no problem Roy, I’m the same usually. We have to be a bit strict to keep the spammers at bay. You can upload photos of your work anytime, we love to see what you are up to.

Dave.

Comment

Hi Roy, welcome to the Forum - not the busiest around, but the few regular posters and some of the lurkers are a very friendly bunch. We love to see whatever others are doing craft-wise, offer advice where we can, ask for advice when we need it and generally have a bit of a natter every morning (see the daily threads in the Non-crafts related bit of the forum where you are welcome to join in, or not, as it suits you).
          I've just had a quick peek at your web site and am liking what I see - particularly as it centres on the recycling and re-use of materials.

I'm not good at reading instructions either - must be a crafters thing
          Haha, that’s no problem Roy, I’m the same usually. We have to be a bit strict to keep the spammers at bay. You can upload photos of your work anytime, we love to see what you are up to.
          One of my favourite hobbies is spotting the spammers and reporting them to mods LOL

I make home made preserves (when the events are taking place where I can sell them), do all sorts of needle crafts, and this year have learned "table top" book making which is keeping me occupied.

Linda

Comment

Interesting forum, I've been looking around at some posts for about an hour.

Sadly though there is still some turkey & a mince pie with my name on.....so I must take a break ... " I'll be back ! "
            Retired & Bored

Comment

Welcome to the forum Roy

Comment

Working...
              X