Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi am new to this site - Andrea

Hi

My name is Andrea - I have been crocheting since the age of 9 and make crochet corsages, embellishments for applique work amongst other things such as christening gowns, book marks, hats, scarves and gloves etc. I am very interesting in selling my work at a craft fair and so thought it may be useful to register with this site.

Andrea

Hi . Nice to meet you. Your work sounds very interesting and obviously you must be an expert since you started crocheting so young.
    I hope you will put some pics of your work up soon. This is a lovely forum and I'm proud to have been first to welcome you!
    Best Wishes,
    Tx

Comment

[quote=andrealesleycrochet;86133]Hi

My name is Andrea - I have been crocheting since the age of 9 and make crochet corsages, embellishments for applique work amongst other things such as christening gowns, book marks, hats, scarves and gloves etc. I am very interesting in selling my work at a craft fair and so thought it may be useful to register with this site.

hello and to the forum, i crochet too, i also do lots of other things im proberly not as experienced as you, i did start quite young, but with doing alsorts of other crafts i get quiet busy . here is a little but long list of what i do :- card making, scrapbooking, silk painting, glass painting, knitting, crochetting, latch hook rug, copper foil, candle making, painting by numbers, cross stitch, embroidery, tapestry and a few more. iver got a blog which the link is underneath, more piccies to go on there yet!
      Amy

http://craftcrazy-craftcrazy.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome

hello & . You'll love this forum.
        My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Hi thanks for the welcome message.

I will post some pics when I get chance - I certainly wouldn't say I am an expert just passionate.

Not sure how it works on here with regards to signing up for craft fairs but am very interested in doing a fair around November in time for Xmas - any tips for putting my name down?

Thanks

Andrea

Comment

Just to save you being disappointed, we are actually a crafts discussion forum, where we try and help out with queries and problems each other may have. If a craft fair comes up that anyone's interested in, that's fine, but we are not a craft fair advertising forum. Please feel free to join in though, but don't expect instant fame and fortune - we are all still waiting for that!

Comment

Moderator - thank you for the message

I am sure I won't be disapointed with this site - it's sounds very interesting and I will enjoy sharing crafting tips - I did notice there was some talk about craft fairs and am obviously interested in any tips I can get along with interesting chat about my HOBBIE!

Andrea

Comment

Andrea,

from me too. There is a craft fair section on the main page and sometimes there are posts about them. Just feel free to join in with everything else as well though.

Cheers Janice
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Hi Andrea I am sure that you will find lots of help and advice and I am sure that you will share your experience with the rest of us.
                  www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                  www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hiya!!
                    Trish

Comment

hello and from one newby to another!

Comment

from me too...

Sue
                        www.susiedolls.com
                        www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Andrea & to the forum - I am sure you will find plenty of interesting bits to read on here !
                          Mel

Comment

Welcome

Welcome from me too, I am looking forward to seeing your work.
                            Chris W.
                            x
                            Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Working...
                            X