Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all stayed safe and well over the last few weeks with everything that has been going on in the world.

A quick intro from me really - I have decided to make the most of my time working from home by spending some more time setting up a small crafting business. I thought I would join the forums as I am hoping to be able to either share ideas, advice or perhaps even pick a few brains of people here who have been doing this longer than me.

Look froward to your company here,
    Dave

Hi Dave

Welcome to the Crafts Forum. Not the busiest of forums these days but we have a friendly coffee morning chat each day and there are 'lurkers' who pop up to try and help as required.

Good luck with your new business.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum,

Dave.

Comment

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

Despite not being the busiest forum around there is a lot of information available on all aspects of crafts and craft business in the various areas. The few of us who visit here regularly are more than happy to offer advice when we can. You're very welcome to join the daily chat posts as and when you feel like it.

Linda

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I look forward to joining in when possible plus also contributing help where I can too

Dave

Comment

Thank you so much for such a great welcome hope that your all good and well during this lock down😅😋

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
              X