Scrapbooking inspiration help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking inspiration help please

I have started a facebook page to help encourage my friends and family to start scrapbooking, especially if we go into lock down. Could any of you lovely people who have done scrapbooking before, kindly upload a picture of a page you have done and say a bit about it.
    [MOD EDIT, 25 post rule]
    Thank you so much
    Stay safe
    Angela
    xxx
    Last edited by 3dDave; 19-03-2020, 04:02 PM.

Originally posted by anj View Post
    I have started a facebook page to help encourage my friends and family to start scrapbooking, especially if we go into lock down. Could any of you lovely people who have done scrapbooking before, kindly upload a picture of a page you have done and say a bit about it.
    [MOD EDIT, 25 post rule]
    Thank you so much
    Stay safe
    Angela
    xxx
    Hi Angela, unfortunately forum rules say you need to make 25 posts before you can put links to other sites where you can be found but you can put just the URL in your signature box at any time (as long as they are craft related) if this helps.

Dave, moderator.

Comment

Oh sorry Dave, I'm usually at work so don't get chance to post on the forums, but as I have had to close my small business due to the corona virus social distancing, I thought I would use my free time to try and help self isolation by suggesting a great past time. I will try and work out how to add this to my signature. Also is there a limit to how many posts you can do a day so I can get past 25? Kind regards Angela

Comment

Welcome back Angela, no problem. Nope, as far as I know there is no limit on how many per day, just try to add some value though instead of just “yes, lovely” etc on posts which some do, but then obviously after the 25 we’d like to see some forum participation if you are going to link in your page from here otherwise if that’s the only post, it looks like it is being used just as a net to gather followers from here to elsewhere, we aren’t busy traffic wise so we tend to be quite firm on that as we rely on post participation to keep running.

We have a morning coffee thread where some of us post in a morning, quite early and basically all catch up on life, swap ideas etc especially as things are at the minute with Cv causing havoc, up to you but nice to hear how you are doing and vice versa with us quick post a few minutes...we could do with a fresh face 😁.
        Stay safe x

Dave

Comment

Great, I had planned to retire this year so will defo be a regular when it all gets back to normal if my plans work out. x

Comment

Great stuff Anj, look forward to seeing your work and posts x

Dave.

Comment

Working...
            X