Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello!

I’m very new to the forum and would love to introduce myself.
    I’m Nikki an interior designer, mum, and lover of everything interiors, design, lifestyle and the home.

Born and bred in Torquay, I am a mother of three, drawn back to the coast and countryside I grew up with. I have a degree in Interior Architecture and my experience spans across commercial, leisure and residential interiors.

I have carried out commercial projects for clients including: The Conran Shop; Hoopers Department Stores; Osprey London; Oliver Sweeney and Orvis, to name but a few. Alongside design and interiors I also enjoy teaching. So, when our commercial retail design company, JSA, closed in 2016 I decided to marry my two loves and brand FLOCK was born.
    I am constantly finding inspiration all around me and find it wonderful to share this. My greatest thrill is seeing my Interior students confident and empowered to make their own design choices and decisions.

My number one aim is to make interior design accessible and affordable to everyone.

I want to demonstrate that interior style has absolutely nothing to do with money and that you can create the most tantalising interiors with a little bit of savvy, inspiration and expert guidance.
    Alongside my interior courses and consultancy service, FLOCK also delivers a diverse range of making and lifestyle workshops run by a group of highly-respected artists and makers. The tutors are carefully-selected for their expertise, passion and body of work, so that you can be assured you are learning from the very best practitioners.

I’m really looking forward to being apart of your community.😊

Working...
X