Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone - Newbie

Hi everyone,

my name is Rob and I have been creating my pieces for about 2 months now. I create unique and handcrafted Elf and Fairy doors from sections of dried, sustainable hardwood logs.

Each piece is different and each piece is individual

I have just finished working on a smoking chimney fairy house which is well worth a look as it’s so different from anything else and inspired by the German Christmas smoking men ornaments
    I hope to be active in here as want to build my profile and share/sell what I make.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks Rob

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Urbanlegend; 15-01-2020, 10:04 PM.
    Www.linktr.ee/urbanlegends

Hi Rob and welcome to The Crafts Forum.

Cute Fairy Doors so much nicer and different to the usual clay ones.

Mo. XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum, nice work btw....
      Rob, as per our forum rules, can I ask you to remove the links from your post please because you need to make 25 posts before you can direct people to anywhere else that you might be from a post however, if you...
      Click your name top right
      Select user profile
      Select “ Edit Settings”
      Click tab that says “ Account”
      Go down to “ Conversation detail options”
      There is a blue link saying “Edit post signature” you can put those links there instead so if anyone looks at your profile they will always see your links.
      Also, apologies to you if I have misinterpreted your post, we are more than happy for you to post and share your work which is very good, for feedback or comment but unfortunately we do not allow any posts containing advertising or sales of any kind as we are a help and advice forum only. We have our rules section on the main page, third one down..( I think 🤔).....
      I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Dave, Moderator.

Comment

Thank you for the advice, edited the post and put my link in the signature.

Www.linktr.ee/urbanlegends

Comment

Great mate, thanks very much for that 👍🏻 (Following IG)

Dave.
          Last edited by 3dDave; 15-01-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Morning rob and welcome to the forum. Please feel free to join the coffee thread, we normally start the post early but goes through the day. Just click new posts.

Comment

Hello Rob, welcome to the forum. I agree with Mo - your fairy doors are very different to the most often seen types, and look very well designed and constructed.

Linda

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Nice to be here 🤗
                Last edited by thompsonmax; 20-01-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X