Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi,

My name's Andrew and I thought I'd drop by and introduce myself.

I've always been a big fan of forums as a way to share knowledge and be part of a community. This one looked like a great place to start! My wife has always had a passion for creating craft products and has been keen to start a candle making business. As I have a background in building websites and social media, as well as following a plant-based diet, my wife has finally convinced me to help her get the business up and running. It's really exciting and hopefully, this forum will be a great place to exchange ideas and have discussions with like-minded individuals.

Regards,

Andrew
    Aubrey Bay UK

Hi Andrew and Wife and Welcome to The Crafts Forum.

This is rather a small quiet forum these days but I hope if you have questions someone can help or point you in the direction of someone else who can.

We have a good morning / coffee thread where half a dozen of us waffle on, well actually it goes on all day, so please join in if you can.

Look forward to seeing some of your creations.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Welcome Andrew and Mrs Andrew. As Mo says, this is a fairly small forum in terms of regular activity, but there is a wealth of knowledge amongst those regular posters. We'd be very happy to see you on the coffee morning threads in the non-craft section of the forum.

Linda

Comment

Hello both and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words. Many forums are somewhat quiet these days, bah humbug the insta generation :-) however as you said, Linda, regular posters are a great sounding board. Plus, many on the older threads still are really interesting for 'newbies' like me. The forums are well set out and accessible which I really like, too.

Mo,

Yes, I'd love to get some feedback on the site once it's up and running.

The coffee morning sounds great and I'll be sure to check it out.
          Last edited by AubreyBay; 02-01-2020, 10:50 AM.
          Aubrey Bay UK

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Dave.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing you in the coffee morning thread.

Shelley

Comment

Thanks, Shelly and Dave. I should make the most of my remaining days before the dreaded post-Christmas, return to work come this Monday morning.
                Aubrey Bay UK

Comment

Hi, my name is jog. I am a starter to this site. I am a filipino man 31 soapmaker, beginner.

Comment

Hi all! I'm Liza from NY beginner postcard maker. I try to make this hobby grow into something more
                    it all started with the fact that she made designs for scrapbooks, then she learned PS. And at some point I realized that this activity brings me pleasure. I am gradually building up skills and clients.
                    Also if some need, I made compare of cutting machines for beginners which I think good for the first try
                    P.S. If you have questions about design and methodology, write, I will try to help you.
                    Last edited by LizaPold13; 14-01-2020, 05:11 PM.
                    compare of cutting machines

Comment

Working...
                    X