Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found an ace website!!!

Hi everyone,

I am new to forums but I had to join as I have found an ace website - I am not sure about you but I have been really annoyed recently at the length some companies are taking to deliver orders - one order I placed not so long ago took two and a half weeks!!! :roll: Well I am far too impatient for that.

Mod edit - have a look at the forum rules, it's always a good idea

So if anyone is as impatient as me then this is your sight - I got some of the wire flower embellishments which are really cool - anyway hope this info helps and if anyone likes it let me know. :lol:
    Last edited by 0103media; 05-06-2009, 01:08 PM.

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your view on my site!!! I have now also joined the forum thanks to a freind mentioning your comment.

Happy crafting Wishes

Traci x

www.tjcdesigns.co.uk
    [email protected]

Comment

hi am new here too and saw your post
      i find loads a places like that with delivery and found a great website getcrafty.co.uk (dont work for them) but they do great stuff and deliver really quickly .

Comment

Hi,

I found a new website called Mod edit - have a look at the forum rules, it's always a good idea with free postage, I tried to post saying this but it got deleted for some reason?
        Last edited by 0103media; 05-06-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X