Posting photographs on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting photographs on the forum

When I introduced myself to the forum as a new member one member said she/he would like to see pictures of my work
    BUT I cannot find any information about how to post photographs on the forum
    Am I being a bit of "Luddite" or are the instructions a carefully hidden secret?

Of course, I could always send pictures direct to said member if they let me have their e.mail address
    or is that not allowed?

Hope this helps
    http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...to-the-threads
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Posting Photographs and using forum generally

Thanks for responding to my query about posting pics BUT my photographs are all on my PC and it all looks far too complicated so for now Iguess I will have to keep them to myself!

To behonest I'm finding the whole forum site rather complicated. I've belonged to forums in the past and have not had this problem......maybe Crafts Forum is not for me after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalimar View Post
        Thanks for responding to my query about posting pics BUT my photographs are all on my PC and it all looks far too complicated so for now Iguess I will have to keep them to myself!
        All my photos are on my PC too and the easiest way I found of posting them is to add them to my Album (you'll see it along the left hand side of your profile page). On each of your photos loaded into your album you'll see a BB code - just copy and paste that into a post and hey presto your photo will appear

Is there anything else in particular you're finding confusing or need help with? If so you can either ask on the forum and someone will be along to help or if you'd prefer you can send a private message to any of the mods (you'll see we're the ones with our names in green) and we can talk you through it that way instead.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

It is sooo easy to download pics from your PC. I am a real duffer on this thing but even I can do it. Do you want me to talk you through it?
          Also if you are having difficulties getting around, just ask, everyone will be glad to help you.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X