Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever made a crafts by yourself ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever made a crafts by yourself ?

most of the women in the old age are good at making knit sweater and socks ,but in the machine made age , few girls making this by themselves , have you ever made a crafts by yourselves?
    Last edited by clairehobby; 11-12-2012, 05:41 AM.

No I don't think anyone on this forum has made anything by hand themselves - they'd be members of a craft forum if they did!
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I agree with Netty but have just had another thought. Are you trying to ask if anyone crafts without the benefit of electric gizmos of any sort. i.e. a piece of wood and a sharp knife and turn it into - say - a picture frame without the benefit of any modern device.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I craft with hand items ie a sewing needle, a pair of knitting needles, a crochet hook, pins and pairs of scissors, hand made paper, paint brushes. If that is what you mean.

I hardly ever use a sewing machine even though I own 3 and I've never used a knitting machine for my knitting, all my embroidery is done by hand ie needle and thread not via a embroidery sewing machine.

I use nails, chisels, hammers, screw drivers, nuts and washers, spanner and of course hand saw's and sheets of sand paper when working in wood. I do have power tools but I prefer hand my hand tools.

When I glass paint I do use a my domestic gas oven in my kitchen to fire the pieces.

So I can us entirely hand or I can use 'power' tools and equipement in my handmade crafting if that is what you are asking
        So many projects, so little time

http://folksy.com/shops/eileenscraftstudio

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fol...92535377497013

Comment

Working...
        X