Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linky Party

Hello

Am I allowed to mention I have started a linky party each month? I do want to ask how to get traffic too ... I join parties etc but it's getting people to start with our first one.

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Yes, since you have made over 25 posts, you can mention you are having a link party.

But regarding mentioning them each month, please, remember that you must continue being a participating member of the CF community, not someone who just gets on once a month to get exposure for their party or their site.

Also, please be aware of this rule...

9. No ‘bumping’ of threads to bring your post back to the top of the forum without specific permission from a moderator. You are not permitted to start multiple threads about the same issue.

Okay, so start your thread in ... hmmm ... General or Can You Help or wherever you deem appropriate. Do your best not to let it sound like advertising. And ask the membership for advice on how to get more traffic, though I have seen threads on that topic before - have you done a search? Scroll on down after reading this, and you'll see some similar threads listed.
    Last edited by removed10; 12-12-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
      Hi Lesley,

Yes, since you have made over 25 posts, you can mention you are having a link party.

But regarding mentioning them each month, please, remember that you must continue being a participating member of the CF community, not someone who just gets on once a month to get exposure for their party or their site.

9. No ‘bumping’ of threads to bring your post back to the top of the forum without specific permission from a moderator. You are not permitted to start multiple threads about the same issue.

Okay, so start your thread in ... hmmm ... General or Can You Help or wherever you deem appropriate. Do your best not to let it sound like advertising. And ask the membership for advice on how to get more traffic, though I have seen threads on that topic before - have you done a search? Scroll on down after reading this, and you'll see some similar threads listed.
      Many thanks. Unsure what 'bumping' but will have a look at its meaning

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
        Hi Lesley,

all added so hope ok. I know i'm not on here often - not intentional. just been getting the blog up and running, the web still doing and working full time plus BBC. Other than that, merry christmas!

Comment

Working...
        X