Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signatures - a question about when they appear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures - a question about when they appear?

Hello,

I have a question about my signature. I hadn't uploaded one until today, but I have now and it was lovely to see it when I started a post about my weird fairies.

However, when I contribute to someone else's post my signature does not attach to my post. I can't find anythign on the site rules about why this might happen and I have tried to search for it, but to no avail.

Could someone tell me if this is normal and why it happens please? It is puzzling me

Thanks
    Pink Giraffe
    www.pinkgiraffe.co.uk
    email me here

Hi, I believe it appears once on each page you post. Some signatures can be quite big and so to see it over and over again if you reply a number of times on one page can prove a bit...you know...overwhelming?
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

That's right... your signature will appear only once on your first post on any page of a thread.

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

That makes sense, thank you for explaining.
        I thought it would be something like that, but was curious to exactly what it would be!
        I have made my signature reasonably small anyway, so hopefully no-one will mind it.
        Cheers
        Pink Giraffe
        www.pinkgiraffe.co.uk
        email me here

Comment

I was going to ask the same question, however after reading this thread my question has already been answered.

Thanks Sue

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
            Hi, I believe it appears once on each page you post. Some signatures can be quite big and so to see it over and over again if you reply a number of times on one page can prove a bit...you know...overwhelming?
            Like what I do....I reply to my own posts! Several times! ...yak, yak, yak...

Comment

I'm fairly new to this, so excuss me for asking a stupid question, but how do you put a signature on?
              Susan Bradford
              www.SusanSpencerCards.co.uk
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/handma...ysusanbradford

Comment

click the User CP link at the top left
                then on the right hand side click Edit Signature
                and type what you wish to appear in your signature.

Hope I've explained that well enough

Sue

Comment

Thanks for that. It's simple when you know how!
                  Susan Bradford
                  www.SusanSpencerCards.co.uk
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/handma...ysusanbradford

Comment

Working...
                  X