rep power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rep power?

hi i have read a few threads but cant seem to find an answer lol, is there anyway of seeing who hasgiven rep power and for what, it would be lovely to know what people like xxx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

If you go into your user CP which is on the left hand side of the blue bar above the posts. If someone has given you rep you will see it there. If your user CP is empty nobody has left rep yet.

HTH

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I really didn't know what 'rep power' stood for but after reading this thread I started to look into it. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I had a look at the ratings box on my own latest thread and saw that I could rate it excellent through to poor, so of course I gave it an excellent. May I please point out at this point I didn't think I would be allowed to rate my own threads. I m really embarrased now as all these stars have appeared on my thread but it was me who put them there! How do I get rid of them?
      www.RedShedCeramics.etsy.com
      www.folksy.com/shops/RedShed
      www.mosaicshape.co.uk

Comment

I wouldn't worry............................we all kid on we know what stuff means - but I haven't a clue about stars and rep and loading pictures and certainly not putting pictures into a post!

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
          If you go into your user CP which is on the left hand side of the blue bar above the posts. If someone has given you rep you will see it there. If your user CP is empty nobody has left rep yet.

HTH

Lisa

thanks hun, i cant see anything but i have a rep of 2 lol, do you get it for anything else, xxx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

I see that I have rep but I cant find where to find out where from in CP, do I click on one of the headings, I have tried a few times in the past, maybe I am just being dim!?
            Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by buffybaskey View Post
              thanks hun, i cant see anything but i have a rep of 2 lol, do you get it for anything else, xxx
              We all start with a rep of 2 I think. Here's some for you just cause it's Saturday to let you see.

Cheers.

Lisa
              Bowed Over
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Oooh lovely thank you, made my day! I wonder where the other 7 I had before came from then!
                Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

There's nowhere near as many Rep Power comments listed in my CP as there are points which which show on my posts in threads - how come?
                  ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                  website
                  blog

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
                    There's nowhere near as many Rep Power comments listed in my CP as there are points which which show on my posts in threads - how come?
                    I think there is only enough space in your user CP to store about 5 comments. The older ones will drop off the list as the newer comments come in.

HTH.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thanks.

Just noticed the number of points in CP - are some comments rated higher than others - the number there is many times more than the "power"?

(this is getting complicated)
                      website
                      blog

Comment

I think you also get rep for the amount of posts you have too, that one appears by magic!
                        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
                          Thanks.

Just noticed the number of points in CP - are some comments rated higher than others - the number there is many times more than the "power"?

(this is getting complicated)
                          I think it has to do with how much rep power the person who is commenting has, when I gave you rep it went up 2 points because my rep is so high
                          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

You do get rep points for the number of posts you make however would take you a lifetime or two to get up in the rep ranks though. If the person giving you rep has a high rep count you will get higher rep points - does that make sense - the higher the rep the person leaving rep has means the higher rep points you get.

HTH.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

What sort of mind worked out the formula I wonder??
                              website
                              blog

Comment

Working...
                              X