Wedding Place Name Keepsakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Place Name Keepsakes

Here are some photos of the wedding commission that I recently completed (courtesy of a Forum member after a previous wedding thread!)

Seventy wooden fobs to be used as place names for each guest, with a hole so that they can be attached to a napkin with ribbon. All have a decorative Celtic heart on the back (very precise and time consuming to make sure that they are all identical!)

I've posted a few links but there are about 6 photos in total on Flickr if you want to see more.

I could do similar orders with napkin rings, keyrings or any other wooden gifts if you are looking for a crafty keepsake for your guests.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2341695624/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2341693924/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2340860667/

All feedback appreciated as always!

Si.

P.S. And a big shout of appreciation to Kipper Workshops for their quality materials used for the order!
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

As always fabby work. Would that be a scottish wedding by any chance. Just going on the knot and the names....
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Janice you took the words out of my mouth!!

They are excellent what a great idea.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Lady View Post
        As always fabby work. Would that be a scottish wedding by any chance. Just going on the knot and the names....
        Spot on with that guess!

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Wow! Love them! I was so excited when Sheona said she had ordered them and I thought I was going to have to wait until the 25th of April to see them!

I started making the brides tiara last night and it is going to be lovely too, what a gorgeous lovely hand crafted wedding, I am soooo excited.
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
            Wow! Love them! I was so excited when Sheona said she had ordered them and I thought I was going to have to wait until the 25th of April to see them!

I started making the brides tiara last night and it is going to be lovely too, what a gorgeous lovely hand crafted wedding, I am soooo excited.
            Hey, Lesley, I should have said no peeking to you! At least you have had a cheeky look at your tag which I think you can see in at least two of the photos (although there are two with your name!)

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Wow Si, I'm gobsmacked that you could get so many looking so alike, what a labour of love!

What wonderful keepsakes for everyone to take home from the big day, brilliant work

shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                Hey, Lesley, I should have said no peeking to you! At least you have had a cheeky look at your tag which I think you can see in at least two of the photos (although there are two with your name!)

Si.
                Tee hee, I think the one (or two) that say Lesley on are the nicest!

sheona ordered her wedding invites off a lady I found on the internet too and I resisted the urge to go look at them, too much temptation this time though, I am sorry......

I won't tell Sheona I have peeked if you don't!
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

I won't tell Sheona I have peeked if you don't!
                  Your secret is safe with me! She does know that I intended to use photos of the order to promote my work but you can still act surprised when you sit down to eat the wedding meal!

Si.
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

I am good at acting surprised, I can even get you a sneaky "on location" shot if you're nice to me.......
                    www.beadlab.com

Comment

I am good at acting surprised, I can even get you a sneaky "on location" shot if you're nice to me.......
                      Excellent, a photo of them on the tables would be very much appreciated!
                      Wood Tattoos
                      Facebook
                      Flickr
                      Twitter

Comment

Hi, got to this thread late.

The placenames look fantastic. You've done a brilliant job on them. You must have the patience of a saint.

I am glad that our wooden shapes have worked so well for you. We will definately put images of your fantastic work on to our site with a link to you.

Great stuff.

Steve
                        Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                        www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                        Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Originally posted by kipper workshops View Post
                          Hi, got to this thread late.

The placenames look fantastic. You've done a brilliant job on them. You must have the patience of a saint.

I am glad that our wooden shapes have worked so well for you. We will definately put images of your fantastic work on to our site with a link to you.

Great stuff.

Steve
                          Thanks, Steve! I look forward to ordering from you again.

Si.
                          Wood Tattoos
                          Facebook
                          Flickr
                          Twitter

Comment

Ooh they are good!! Wish I'd joined the Craft site before I got married 3 years ago - I would have ordered some from you!! Sue xx
                            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

they are beautiful what a lovely idea for a wedding keepsake
                              Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X