My wedding blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wedding blog

following the cuurent blog writing trend taking over the forum I am now writing http://crystalvelvetweddings.blogspot.com/
    If you'd like a showcase on here add your details to this thread and I'll add you over the next few days / weeks.
    In the mean time your genuine comments would be welcome.... I am a big girl I can cope with criticism!!!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

It's a good job I've stopped selling watches.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
      It's a good job I've stopped selling watches.
      Why have you stopped people loved your watches?

Comment

http://www.jencel.co.uk/seedbeadkits/ ...............bit busy!

Comment

So I've seen!

Comment

Great blog bbd, I do love the necklace you made for your sister.

- thanks for the message. I will get back if I have any concerns. thank you. x
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

I've added your blog to my favourites!

Feel free to include me if you want! You could use the little people thank you's which were on the forum blog too and are on my website seeing as I've nothing else really to do with Weddings on my website yet!

Although in the middle of doing a table plan and will be getting organised with two full lots of wedding stationary for Weddings next year!!

Comment

Don't think I've anything on my blog for weddings? Unless you want some 'i love you' cards? for hub to send to his new wifey!

Can I blog your 'something old-something new' on mine at some point as I think it's such a lovely idea?
                incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                ___

Comment

course you can!!!

Comment

BBD

Well done. you all lead intresting lives compared to me I wouldn't have anything to say.

I really like your something old something new idea as well .

Good luck with it.

Cheers Janice

P.S Would you consider my horseshoes ?
                    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

ooo yes please, I would love a chance to be added to your wedding blog.............. if your happy for me to do so, what do I do next?

Pauline
                      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Your blog looks lovely, the variety is especially eye catching, should work out really well - all the very best

I'd love to join in too if I could? But I dont have a blog or a website set up just yet so best I can do is photos of my samples at the minute. I've registered on Flickr so small steps are being made!...

Maybe I could ask again once I've caught up with you guys?!

Good Luck
                        Shaz x

(PS I decoupage wedding photos and am starting large framed "keepsake" versions which can include mementos, the garter, confetti from the day, gown fabric swatches etc etc so would be good for bride & groom and bridesmade gifts etc)
                        Last edited by Focus on Life; 30-01-2008, 11:52 PM. Reason: Sorry, too many etc's...
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!
                        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

What a fantastic blog. Reading the meanings behind flowers at weddings and the confetti is excellent - most brides will have no idea why so that is great.

I will add you to my favs too if you want to you can do the same too.

If you want my favors and centre piece candles just give me a shout. I am trying to do something about the pictures on the site as they are pretty duff - ow and there's the little wedding cake candles too.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

being new to the blogging world, I've only just discovered how to do the favourites bit! Swirly and Lisa you are both on. Is there anyone else who wanted a blog link swap?
                            Ruth you are profiled. The rest of you will fowwolw over the next few days. Also feel free to notify me of anything wedding related, news stories etc.
                            Thanks for your encouragement

Comment

I'm new here bit would love it if you could include me

Thanks
                              Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X