I need wedding invites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need wedding invites!

Well, not me..... a friend of mine was saying in the pub last night she wants something a bit different for her invites.

So question out there.... who wants to help?

The wedding is on the 25th of April, however, she does not know what time yet..... she is the most laid back bride in the world I think!

We were talking about jewellery and tiaras, which I can obviously make myself, although I have never tried making a tiara, so I might need some help on that one, if anyone has any ideas......?
    www.beadlab.com

Tiaras - I got my 'make your own tiara' pack from here ... http://www.spellboundbead.co.uk/ ... Very easy to follow instructions and it looked gorgeous. (look under 'kits') Or speak to Beadsbydesign as she does tiaras.

Cards - Tiptop does wedding cards

Or I can give you contact details of the person who did mine. (My best mate!) He is actually a graphic designer, but he does all that sort of thing.
    We wanted one designed with all the info on it. So it had the main design/details on the front and then the back had a little map and other hotel/places to stay info.
    I will try and find a pic.

hth
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

I do wedding invitations - please take a look..
      www.truebloom.blogspot.com
      www.truebloom.co.uk
      My Etsy Shop

Comment

ooo cheeky I know but does she want cake toppers

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          ooo cheeky I know but does she want cake toppers

Pauline
          Lol! Or a personalised ring cushion? incy style??
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
            Or decorative wooden wedding favours?
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Also being cheeky, how about a wedding ring cushion????
              Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

I make tiaras, and wedding jewellery to match, i also do wedding favours, invites and table plans
                If you want any help then please contact me.
                Hope your friends wedding all goes to plan and that you all have a lovely day.

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
                  Don't you guys worry....... we are having a "meeting" on Tuesday night, I will point out all the cool things that you guys can make!

She did actually say (in a bit of a drunken moment - I know I was!), did I want to be her wedding planner.......

I should have said yes, and you HAVE to have a topper, a cushion, some wooden tags, some personalised favours...... tee hee......

I am planning a massive 60th this year so I think I might need a topper for that actually, how are you at making dogs? - one brown and one black pointer...... (Directed at Pauline, rather than Incy of course)
                  www.beadlab.com

Comment

I have made a few dogs to stand with the bride and groom on their wedding cake - plus the odd one (not the dog, lol) as a surprise for a birthday cake!

Have a look at my website where you will some of the animals I have made.

And OF COURSE you must be a wedding planner!!! Ohhhh how exciting to do! I would love to do that! I once did some temping at a hotel where I covered for a wedding and conference room planning and I loved it!! Meeting up with the clients was lovely and I really got into it...........shame the hotel was not up to much cop and I left!

Pauline

Comment

Might as well throw myself into the pot for the Wedding Stationery! Just been to a wedding fair over the weekend so am all fired up ready for lots of orders!

Perfect Match Designs
                      www.perfectmatchdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Napkin rings!

I can make some personalised napkin rings for weddings!If you are interested then please let me know and I will e-mail you some photos,Kind Regards,Dena

Comment

And a Horseshoe of course and I will even delivery it !!!!

Cant help with the cards but if you need anything else just shout

Cheers Janice
                          www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

And I could do the candles!!! Favors and centre pieces. There you go all organised.

Hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

woooooooo hoooooooooo and here we are all (almost)... a ready made set of suppliers for a wedding organiser!!!

maybe we should all join a group and advertise this way

Pauline

Comment

Working...
                              X