Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Hello

I am in need of urgent help in finding someone/somewhere that can supply some plain little silver heart charms like the ones on a website called mad about cards Item code: 4754

I am getting married in April and all our plans were going very well until we found out that the hearts that are at the centre of our wedding invitation cards that we are making are running low on stock and they don’t have enough to complete our order we need about 600.

Can anyone help us!!

Hi, I've had a look at the heart charm but, unfortunately, I've never seen one just like that before. As I'm sure you know, there are simply loads of heart charms on the market, is it possible to change all the charms to a completely different style, or, maybe have a variety of different charms on the invitations? Sorry, I know that's not much help.
    Best of luck!!
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

I think you should email / contact Mad About Cards and see if you can get a special order from them. They are a reliable supplier and I think if you need 600, that will be an order of 60, that might be enough for them to get it in specially for you.

Worth a try!

Comment

Working...
      X