• creativeclare
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura Clague View Post
    sorry was just trying to help with the query about wedding ideas

Thanks for trying! Bless you

Leave a comment:

• The Bead Fairy
    replied
    We are finding that pearls seem to be very popular again for this year, but used in a more contempory way. Lots of clean lines and, silver and white/ivory seem to be the in colour schemes. Many people seem to be looking for something a bit different and environmently friendly themed products are doing well.
    but the timeless classics like pearls really never go out of style and themes don't tend to vary too much.

Leave a comment:

• Rodeo Lady
    replied
    Black , chocolate, turquoise and burgundy all seem to be popular that's what has been ordered with me in the last 2 weeks. Tartan of course but that's more to do with where I live but even they are all the dark ones.

Leave a comment:

• newcrafter24
    replied
    Wedding Stationery in black and white or black and ivory is one of my most popular themes - I am doing lots this year, very popular in America to have the bridesmaids in black which I think is starting to come over here. Also chocolate brown with ivory and champagne and another strong colour is like a teal / deep turquoise which seems to be around alot. Also still doing alot of red and white/ivory.

And of course, very popular is anything with Swarovski crystals, my customers cannot get enough bling! I use it on many of my stationery designs and the girls love it!

Leave a comment:

• Laura Clague
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura Clague View Post
    Hi,

This is a great website... lots of lovely ideas on their inspiration pages MOD EDIT - THIS IS STILL A URL. I particularly like their vintage chic page (12).

Kelly Geeson has some great designs on her site... could give you some ideas

Sorry I'm not permitted to enter URLs yet! MOD EDIT - WHY ENTER THEM THEN?

Hope this helps,
    Laura
    sorry was just trying to help with the query about wedding ideas

Leave a comment:

• creativeclare
    replied
    Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
    I've been asked to do Wedding Stationery for 2 weddings next year (within 3 weeks of each other) and the theme colours are baby pink and slightly darker and chocolate brown....... hmmmm!!!!!!

Got some ideas but need to get the Engagement invites out of the way (a different bride to be!)

It is interesting, the colours that people choose. I did one wedding last autumn. The groom was a football fan and the colours were yellow and black. Might have been Wolverhampton Wanderers. The whole wedding party looked like bumble bees. Baby Pink and Chocolate might work well but putting a darker pink with that might give some interesting results!

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    I've been asked to do Wedding Stationery for 2 weddings next year (within 3 weeks of each other) and the theme colours are baby pink and slightly darker and chocolate brown....... hmmmm!!!!!!

Got some ideas but need to get the Engagement invites out of the way (a different bride to be!)

Leave a comment:

• creativeclare
    replied
    Thanks for that Karen.

I really like white embroidery on black and accents in black. Really don`t think I`d go for black BM dresses but atleast there would be a good chance the dresses would be worn again!

I need to redo my calla samples this year I think.

Off to turf out some black satin from my ever increasing stash!

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    The latest colour to come over from Canda and USA is black. (for the bridesmaids and accentuating colour)
    very simple lines still. the ever popular Calla lilly is also in with options in cream, deep burgundy or a red/orangey shade.
    There are also still loads of burgundy and ivory weddings happening.

Leave a comment:

• Snow angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Neesey View Post
    I've been thinking on it some.Way back when many moons ago (seam that way anyway lol ) we use to make icecream sundae's out of carnations. We started with a tall sundae glass and a straw. Line the sundae glass with silver mayler and put soaked oais's in. Put the straw in the oais.Then put 3 or 4 pink carnations around the edge of the glass.Thats the first layer.Then place 2 or 3 carnations on top of the first layer making this layer a little smaller. Then put a white carnation on the top to make the whip cream. Top it with a real cherry with the stem still on or a strawberry.You could glue candy sprinkles or glitter on the top by spraying glue on and then sprinkling over the glue.Will keep thinking.Sure I can come up with other things lol

They sound really nice

Leave a comment:

• Laura Clague
    replied
    Wedding Inspiration

Hi,

This is a great website... lots of lovely ideas on their inspiration pages MOD EDIT - THIS IS STILL A URL. I particularly like their vintage chic page (12).

Kelly Geeson has some great designs on her site... could give you some ideas

Sorry I'm not permitted to enter URLs yet! MOD EDIT - WHY ENTER THEM THEN?

Hope this helps,
    Laura
    Last edited by Peter; 31-03-2008, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Neesey
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow angel View Post
    Oh yes please do tell
    I've been thinking on it some.Way back when many moons ago (seam that way anyway lol ) we use to make icecream sundae's out of carnations. We started with a tall sundae glass and a straw. Line the sundae glass with silver mayler and put soaked oais's in. Put the straw in the oais.Then put 3 or 4 pink carnations around the edge of the glass.Thats the first layer.Then place 2 or 3 carnations on top of the first layer making this layer a little smaller. Then put a white carnation on the top to make the whip cream. Top it with a real cherry with the stem still on or a strawberry.You could glue candy sprinkles or glitter on the top by spraying glue on and then sprinkling over the glue.Will keep thinking.Sure I can come up with other things lol

Leave a comment:

• Snow angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Neesey View Post
    Well if you need anymore I may have a few more.......my mind is always in overdrive lol

Oh yes please do tell

Leave a comment:

• Neesey
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow angel View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh i like it i think we will be getting married in 2009 and i so want something thats not been done before and all your ideas sound fab and right up my street
    Well if you need anymore I may have a few more.......my mind is always in overdrive lol

Leave a comment:

• Apple Tree Crafts
    replied
    Wedding Bunting

I've been asked to make wedding bunting in pink & cream floral fabrics, with polka dots and retro patterns in betwen the florals.

Jules

Leave a comment:

Working...
X