Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!! Frames for A2 table plans required!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! Frames for A2 table plans required!!

Hi Everyone,

I am currently doing 2 table plans etc for a wedding at the end of December. I have made 2 A2 Table plans on mount board and i need to find some cheap Frames to put them in! They need to be wooden & dark brown. I live in Crawley in West Sussex so if anyone is local and knows where i can get some it would be a great help! Or somewhere on the web?

Thanks!!

Don't know if you live close to one, but I have bought frames for table plans in IKEA before - might be worth a look.

Comment

Or have you tried The Range? They are online too - I think its www.therange.co.uk

Good luck!

Comment

Hi,

About the A2 table plans, we may be able to help if you don't have any luck anywhere else. My husband makes all the frames for my artwork etc (men do have their uses!) Pm me if theres anything you need to know.
        TICKLY SPIDER
        www.ticklyspider.co.uk
        www.1sttimefairs.co.uk

Comment

Hi there,

Yes the Range is a good place to try, also Hobbycraft, I get a lot of those clip frames from there which are quite cheap. If you go to Hobbycraft dont forget to use the money off coupons that you can find quite often in craft magazines.

Comment

Most art galleries do a framing service which can be pricey but you can customise your own frame, choose the exact type of wood and finish, and coloured windowed mount which always looks good.

Alternatively Hobby Craft do frames but may also be expensive. What about Wilko's?

Comment

I've been looking for a large frame (not A2) and Wilkos don't go big enough!! I've just found this place http://www.fastframes.co.uk/ which may be of use. I think I've got to remeasure my picture now as I keep losing the measurements!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
              X