Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooden Wedding keepsakes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wooden Wedding keepsakes

    Basically I make wedding place names out of wood, and I then emboss them with the names, date and place of the wedding.

    Because they are made out of wood they look really good, and therefore people take them home to put somewhere so that they remember the wedding!

    What do you think?
    http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

  • #2
    Sounds like a lovely idea and a great little keepsake.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

    Comment


    • #3
      Fab! And I'm glad you decided to post in here too!! I have a few friends who are getting married (in 2009!) - I'm doing all the stationery (see other thread) so I will mention your tags to them as I think they are really unusual and very very unique!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
        Fab! And I'm glad you decided to post in here too!! I have a few friends who are getting married (in 2009!) - I'm doing all the stationery (see other thread) so I will mention your tags to them as I think they are really unusual and very very unique!!
        Cool, let me know how this goes!!
        http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

        Comment


        • #5
          The wedding tags look really nice and different too.
          Cake Toppers http://huntersdesigns.co.uk
          My etsy http://peculiarforest.etsy.com
          My Blog http://peculiarforest.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Fab idea, well done, an entrepreneur in the making!!!
            Jo x

            For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Its a great idea nd nice to have a sturdy keepsake.
              https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition


              http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

              Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

              Comment


              • #8
                I've always liked the idea of items people can take away with them from weddings etc. I did a set of wooden napkin rings once for a large dinner party so that everyone had a personalised item to keep.

                Excellent idea, keep up the good work!

                Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

                Comment


                • #9
                  If anyone wants a flyer, just ask And I'll send you a little info pack!
                  http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by timbertags View Post
                    If anyone wants a flyer, just ask And I'll send you a little info pack!
                    Oh..................you're good!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And only 15 this guy is going to go far.
                      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know you said you do the tags for napkins etc with the bride & grooms name and date - would you consider doing one offs?

                        What I'm thinking is one with bride name on and date and one with groom name on and date. Just want something a little different for some wedding cards......

                        What do you think?!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                          I know you said you do the tags for napkins etc with the bride & grooms name and date - would you consider doing one offs?

                          What I'm thinking is one with bride name on and date and one with groom name on and date. Just want something a little different for some wedding cards......

                          What do you think?!!
                          Yes, I could do one offs, Do you want to email me what you have in mind?

                          [email protected] hotmail.co.uk
                          http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok will do!

                            Weddings not till 2009 though - just getting organised!!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X