Wedding Dress Cufflinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Dress Cufflinks

Yes, you read the title correctly It is not often you get to see the words 'wedding dress and cufflinks' together, but this is my latest make which allows the groom to carry a part of his bride's dress with him on the big day and beyond....

http://shpangle.blogspot.com/2010/09...ing-dress.html

Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

How romantic. What a lovely idea.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

What a great idea, they look amazing. I am recently engaged and even though we have 10 months to prepare, things are getting crazy already. But with that said I am looking for some new/ unique ideas to incorporate into our wedding. I think I am going to try and make these and give them to him at our rehearsal dinner. He is a really sentimental person and will love them.
      Last edited by Mrs_Scrap; 17-09-2010, 12:44 PM.
      I love making handmade bridesmaid gifts

Comment

Wonderful! You seem to have found a previously un-thought-about niche in the market.

Linda

Comment

Hi Dude

The new innovation is nice and gave a new dimension to the wedding celebrations and wedding events. I have my sister wedding due next month and i will definitely make it to have on the wedding day.
          artificial flowers arrangements

Comment

Working...
          X