Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Stationery Business - Honest Opinions on designs please

Hi all,

Well you may have guessed from the title, I am thinking about starting my own wedding stationery business. I wanted to ask for people's honest opnion about my designs, as this is my 1st venture of this nature and need just a little more confidence.

Many thanks,

Trudy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by truddles; 02-08-2009, 12:53 PM.

Love them! They are really effective and stylish!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I like the square boxy one and the hearts one. The others are not as strong in terms of design in my opinion.

Good luck with the venture! Always exciting starting a business.
      Design, not rocket science. Illustrator, graphic and web designer, mum of two, wife and self-appointed font police.

Changing the world one crayon at a time.

Comment

I feally like the boxed one. It is simple, elegant and understated
        Bedecked Beads-Handcrafted Jewellery from Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/bedeckedbeads

Comment

they are fab wud of loved these wen i was getting married.

Comment

I really love them all - well done !!x
            by Nicki
            www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Most of them look great, the bold one with the 3 purple flowers on is a little too loud for my liking but that's just me, my favourites are the 2nd lot of 3, especially the middle lemon one. And the very first one is really stylish too Good luck with your venture, let us know how you get on won't you?
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and for being honest about what you do/don't like. It has certainly given me the confidence to give it a try and see what happens.

I would agree that some designs are slightly bolder than others and not to everyones taste, but was just trying to think of something a little different as not everyone wants frilly bows and glitter

Comment

You're so right truddles, wouldn't it be boring if everyone liked or did the same thing? Good luck with your business, let us know how you get on
                  Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by truddles View Post
                    Thank you all for your kind comments and for being honest about what you do/don't like. It has certainly given me the confidence to give it a try and see what happens.

I would agree that some designs are slightly bolder than others and not to everyones taste, but was just trying to think of something a little different as not everyone wants frilly bows and glitter
                    I agree - fab designs by the way! Please let us know how it's going..

Comment

They look really nice, and look like a lot of work has gone into them. It is nice to be able to buy something a little bit different and know no one else has had the same. Best of luck with the venture.
                      Blog: www.thesewingdirectory.blogspot.com
                      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Se...5848809?ref=ts
                      Twitter: @sewingdirectory

Comment

Working...
                      X