Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone make handmade wedding gift boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone make handmade wedding gift boxes?

Some friends are getting married on 24th July, I have a lovely gift of some old printers blocks in their initials to give them. However I need an original and unusual wedding gift box to package them in. The couple are quite young and hippy and natural (they love camping, festivals, wild kids, etc).
    I can envisage something in pale natural colours in maybe a beach theme or maybe bright Indian sari fabrics.
    Does anyone on here make up boxes with some sort of decorative display on the lid?
    Size would be at least 17cm w x 13cm h x 7cm d

Many thanks.

Oooh I'd love to! - I think "wrapping" is probably my craft! problem is, it wouldnt be very economical!!

Comment

I have made some fabric covered boxes for family. I havn't sold any yet although a florist friend has ordered some for grooms button holes, so I must be doing something right!

Unfortunatly I'm having an eye op in the morning so I won't be able to take/post any pics of the ones I have done till the end of the week (at a guess)

I'll let you know when I'm back in action, I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something
      www.mummycupcake.misi.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mummycupcake/

Comment

That would be fab, thank you.
        Good luck with your eye op, hope you recover quickly.

Comment

We have some silk boxes that we could decorate up for you.
          We used to offer a couture wedding invitation service before it all got too stressful.
          We don't have many left in stock but we do have a few ivory gatefold boxes that measure about 21cm square. They are fantastic quality and perfect for presenting a gift like that with a card inside. They could be decorated however.
          www.imaginediy.com

Comment

Working...
          X