Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Die cut needed for butterfly place cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die cut needed for butterfly place cards?

Hi
    I really want to make some butterfly place cards. These are the types where you can attach them to the side of a glass as they have a bit cut into their tails as it were. If you type in buttefly place cards on ebay, you will see what I mean.

As far as I can see, they must be die cuts, but I can't seem to find which die I need to do them.

Anyone know?

Thanks, Debbie.

PM me your address as I have a butterfly die and have a few of the cuts lying around (as you do!) and will send you some so you can have a faff and see if they will work

Comment

Butterfly die cutter.

Originally posted by deboraht View Post
      Hi
      I really want to make some butterfly place cards. These are the types where you can attach them to the side of a glass as they have a bit cut into their tails as it were. If you type in buttefly place cards on ebay, you will see what I mean.

As far as I can see, they must be die cuts, but I can't seem to find which die I need to do them.

Anyone know?

Thanks, Debbie.
      Hi Debbie iam after this die aswell have you had any joy?
      If you have what make is it and where can i find it, ive been looking for weeks. Thanks Kim.

Comment

dear

dear you can make this Die cut butterfly by yourself
        no need to buy this from anywhere
        there are many site offering you training of making these
        you can go to youtube as well

----------------

ERWIN

Comment

hi if you could leave the name or die number and make as that is one of the requests i have from my daughter

Comment

Working...
          X