Vellums for wedding stationery??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vellums for wedding stationery??

I am making all the wedding stationery for my friend's wedding, and the themes and styles are more or less decided, but I would like to use some decorative vellums as overlays on cards etc.. My local craft shops don't have any I particularly like, or that would complement the cards, does anyone have any suggestions where I might find some nice ones??

The kind of things I am looking for are standard vellum (uncoloured) with preferably white or cream patterns on - pinstripes, ribbon stripes, leaves/botanicals, roccoco swirls.

I would also be interested to know if there are any plain vellums with just printed borders too!

Have you tried www.nattynetty.co.uk or www.a2bcrafts.co.uk ?

Comment

no - so thanks! I will go have a look now!

Comment

Create and craft featured some beautiful swirly vellums a few weeks ago, although they may have been in a mixed selection. But very much what you described.
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

If you haven't found something already, we've just started stocking the Cristina Re range of craft papers and co-ordinating accessories. She is an aware winning Australian designer who primarily designs for the bridal market.
          If you have a look at Imagine Doing It Yourself (you'll have to google it because I can't post live links yet). Make sure you go in to the .co.uk address and not the .com address.
          Have a look at either the Cristina Re section or the Translucent Paper link on the left.
          Hope you find something you like.
          www.imaginediy.com

Comment

Its been a while ago now but I got some gorgeous swirly vellum from create and craft, I also got some beautiful vellum with very faint roses on in a lovely ivory colour, but if you need loads it may prove a little bit pricey from there, I will keep my eyes open for you.

I have just looked here (as was suggested in another reply from tip top) and there are some beauties on it!
            http://www.nattynetty.co.uk/acatalog/Vellums.html
            Last edited by autumn rose; 02-07-2009, 10:13 PM.
            Sarah

Comment

Working...
            X