Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarovski Table Crystals - Wholesale prices stock available

Hi all,

I have decided to sell off my entire stock of Swarovski table crystals / diamonds at wholesale prices so that I can just clear it and concentrate on my wedding stationery for the time being. I am selling it all at cost price, what I paid for it, and would prefer to sell it as one lot. There is a variety of colours, sizes and shapes which would get anyone started in selling these wedding accessories. I have done well selling these from my own website, taking orders at wedding fairs and also on eBay and there is definitely a good market for them. However it can be quite time consuming to buy the wholesale packs and divide them into bags of 100 for retail sales and I just don't have the time to spend on it but there is definitely an opportunity for someone.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like any further information on this including a full stock listing which I have prepared which details all the items and the price I am looking for. I am open to sensible offers if someone is interested in part lots. I am also happy to pass on the contact details for the company that I buy wholesale packs from so that you can continue to buy from them.

Thanks for reading!

Hi

If you could send me further details of the stock you want to sell that would be great. I have my own wedding supply business and these would compliment my other products really well.

Thanks

Feef

Comment

Working...
    X