Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding gifts – what are your choices on that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding gifts – what are your choices on that!

Regards to all, we all have attended wedding of our close ones, friends and in the society. The biggest thing in attending one is the selection of a proper gift. They just wary depending on our relation with the host, but selecting a one is sometimes just not so easy. What would you generally consider a good gift for your friend, I know that it would depend on what he/she likes but what would be the first thought that you would get when thinking of a wedding gift?

Toasters, towels, kettles . . . . .
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

First thought..... "what's on the wedding list" second thought.... "what on earth would you want one of them for" third thought "that is hideous" fourth thought "ooh, look, a gift for under £50, why don't I get them that one"
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
        First thought..... "what's on the wedding list" second thought.... "what on earth would you want one of them for" third thought "that is hideous" fourth thought "ooh, look, a gift for under £50, why don't I get them that one"
        Lmao, that did make me laugh!!!

These days so many couples tend to opt for wedding lists for designer stores which often end up being very very expensive, which I'll admit can put a lot of people off buying from the lists.

Our top three wedding gifts tend to be...

1) Travel agent vouchers for either putting towards the cost of the honeymoon or spending money

2) An embroidered and personalised ring cushion and keepsake box for all those other 'little things'

3) 'His & hers' towels, faceclothes and washbag

Comment

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

banned!
            He's been doing the rounds on forums and tomorrow will join as a newbie to give a sourse of gifts!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
            X