Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Invites!

Hello all,

I am hoping to set up a small wedding invite business. Just after some general advice at the mo if that's possible?

I have designed my own invites and it's basically developed as a hobby as I have a very 'arts and crafts' style family!

Many Thanks!

Hello,

The only advice I can give is that I think that the internet is the way to go. Make a website to sell your invitations....Maybe wedding exhibitions is another option to show them off, they often have them locally at places like Blackwell Grange, Redworth Hall and Walworth Castle. Good luck with your business enterprise.

Jo x
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Thank you! I've been looking at websites and haven't got a clue how to set one up....so will look into that today I think.

With regards craft fairs...do I contact the hotels themselves and 'reserve' a spot??

many Thanks!

Comment

If you're not sure about websites then have a look on here - if you go to the bottom of the page you'll see all the different threads i.e topics and one of those is about websites - then you'll be able to go and look at all the previous conversations there have been about websites - you'll find lots of info and discussions about everything from Dreamweaver to Mr Site and will be a greta place to start! Also lots of threads about blogs which may help too!
        Caroline

Diamond Ideas

http://www.diamondideas.co.uk/

http://twitter.com/DiamondIdeas01

Diamond Ideas is also on facebook!

Go on, add some sparkle to your project!

Comment

Thank you!

Sorry, you must get sick of people joining and asking the same questions! Will check that out now. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kconnor View Post
            Hello all,

I am hoping to set up a small wedding invite business. Just after some general advice at the mo if that's possible?

I have designed my own invites and it's basically developed as a hobby as I have a very 'arts and crafts' style family!

Many Thanks!
            hey kconnor, perhaps the best way to start a small business is to use your contacts and those of your friends'. because your friends know you personally, they can give out great testimonies of how you work and how professional and artistic you are in your dealings. as time goes by, you will start to develop new network of customers. what do you think?

Comment

Working...
            X