My latest personalised wedding photo frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest personalised wedding photo frame

Here is an image of my latest commission piece...

You can also see close-up on Flickr at the following links:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2688970718/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtattoos/2688160451/

I'm just off to oil it now ready to deliver!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

That is absolutely beautiful, I bet the happy couple will be really thrilled
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

That is really lovely. I'm sure they will sell.

Melanie

Comment

that is really lovely Si - well done you, I'm sure they'll be thrilled with that.
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. I was very pleased with the finished work so hopefully it will be well received when wrapped and presented.

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

That's lovely Si - well done.

It'd make a nice gesture if you could get hold of one of their wedding photos and put it in the frame for them to see when its unwrapped. Any chance you could "secretly" contact a relative to try and help out?
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
              That's lovely Si - well done.

It'd make a nice gesture if you could get hold of one of their wedding photos and put it in the frame for them to see when its unwrapped. Any chance you could "secretly" contact a relative to try and help out?
              I've made the frame for a relative as it's the son of their friend that was the groom. They know they are getting a belated present but I don't know if anyone will be able to get hold of a photo first.

I normally like the idea of the frame being sat in amongst all the toasters and teasets as a nice little 'original' gift for the newlyweds... don't get me started on wedding lists as that's a topic I've written about before!

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Gorgeous!

Linda

Comment

Thats really lovely!

Have you thought about expanding and offering them alone the lines of gifts for bridesmaids, best man, usher etc? Brides to be are always on the look out for unusual gifts to give...........you could also offer them for mums and dads etc?

Pauline
                  Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Hi

great looking. Must be appreciated. please describe in detail about the making.
                    http://myartcreations.blogspot.com

Comment

Love the frame.
                      Cynthia
                      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Thats really lovely!

Have you thought about expanding and offering them alone the lines of gifts for bridesmaids, best man, usher etc? Brides to be are always on the look out for unusual gifts to give...........you could also offer them for mums and dads etc?

Pauline
                        I hadn't really considered that but it's a good idea, thanks!

Originally posted by drrubina View Post
                        great looking. Must be appreciated. please describe in detail about the making.
                        I draw the designs. I burn the designs. I sometimes burn my finger.

I'm a man of few words.

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

That's very nice, WoodTattoos! I like it a lot!

Did you draw all the text yourself too, as well as the pretty flowers? I just can't do that - it all goes wobbly and uneven.... so I cheat and use the PC to make a rub-down template.
                          I think I'd have maybe put the names just a bit closer together at the top, though, so the spaces in between were a little bit smaller - what do you think?

PS - I burn my fingers, too! And my hair...
                          Cheers,
                          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Lovely design Si
                            Lovely burning
                            Run a cold tap over your finger, it'll be reet

Shaz x
                            Keepsake Kollections
                            & Rossendale Ramblings!
                            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

fab designs.

My OH worked as a solderer and burnt him self at least once a day . Soon burnt his pain recepters off . Also worked at a bakers for a short time that didn't help much either. Good thing now is he don't kneed oven gloves.
                              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
                              X