Wedding Invites Dilema - Champagne embellishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Invites Dilema - Champagne embellishments

hi all i have been asked to create some wedding invites for my friend and she has drawn me an idea of what she wants which includes two over lapping champagne glasses and i usually by ready cut shapes but i am struggling to find 200 the same which is what i need so here is the question I wondered if i could use a sizzix die cut with a rolling pin for pressure to cut them out or do i need the machine i cant quite work out how they work and I am not sure i can afford to spend the money to buy the machine as i have just lost my job.

Thanks

You would need the machine to use the die - a rolling pin would not work!! As it needs even pressure.

I've got champagne glasses die cuts for sale in my shop - have a look under Wedding. If this is what you are after pm me with your budget and I can see what I can do!

Comment

thank you so much tip topper i have just brought some through your shop! I am so glad i found someone selling more than 20!! brought 160 to get me going cause the bride is still checking numbers and i am hoping she will need less invites but i will be back if i'm stuck and when the moneys coming back in i will definatley be back to get some goodies from you x

Comment

Blimey!!! That was quick!
        Thank you!!

Comment

Just shows how good the stock is Tip Top!!
          Cynthia
          http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

The Craft Forum... bringing crafters together.

<or perhaps>

The future's bright, the future's Tip Top.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              The Craft Forum... bringing crafters together.

<or perhaps>

The future's bright, the future's Tip Top.

Si.

Heheheh!!!

Its certainly looking that way at the moment - struggling to find time to sleep in my 28 hour days!!!

Hope it rubs off on everyone else!

Comment

Working...
              X