Woven Paper Heart Basket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woven Paper Heart Basket.

I remember making these at primary school. All you need is 2 different coloured papers, scissors and a glue stick (or tape). You can find an project sheet on my blog.The instructions include templates in different sizes, which you can print and cut out.
    Woven Heart 20.JPGWoven Heart 19.JPGWoven Heart 2.jpgWoven Heart 3.jpg
    cheers,
    miya
    Jellyfish Jelly Blog
    Crafty Ideas for un-Crafty Parents

I've been making these with my kids and grandkids for years, but never thought to use metallic paper! We even make them for the Christmas tree sometimes, for putting a cookie in, for Santa. He usually leaves a small trinket in place of the cookie.

Oh! I typed before I looked closer - it's printed paper - roses...very pretty...well, anyway...metallic paper would look good, too!

oooo, I just downloaded your templates - I have always cut them freehand and they always aren't quite right...and I have to spend time fiddling to get them right, so THANKS!
    removed10
    Banned
    Last edited by removed10; 09-02-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Did these Danish/Swedish Heart Baskets with the brownies last week! There's a slight variation where by having a semi circle in your cut lines when you weave them you get a heart shape in the weave too!
      Elin
      xx
      Come and say hello at:
      My blog - Elin's Cards
      My website - Cards by Elin
      My facebook page.

Comment

Working...
      X