Valentine Candy Cone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine Candy Cone

Here's a quick and easy project for Valentines. Its a heart shaped cone, great for holding popcorn and sharing with someone special. It's also ideal for holding treats in at a party or when sat around a camp fire and could even be used for holding confetti in at a wedding.

http://www.things-to-make-and-do.co....andy-cone.html

Jo x
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Thanks Jo,

Thats a great site you have there, really enjoyed looking at that.

your pictures are great too, Im off to look at the rest of your sites now
    Sarah

Comment

They look really good, and easy to make too!

Im just trying to think what I could use one for . . so that I can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
        They look really good, and easy to make too!

Im just trying to think what I could use one for . . so that I can make it!
        I hope you do make one as they are sooo easy to do, my kids loved them and it was a great excuse to eat some popcorn. If you do make any please post a pic and I'll add it to the gallery on my website. Have fun.

Jo x
        Things to make and do
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Thanks for sharing that with us. Im going to have a go later this afternoon.

Sara x
          www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

I love your projects Jo. They are always so easy to make and look fabulous.

I'm thinking I might add to the number of things I make with used greeting cards and try this one. I'll vary the size accordingly, then I might add bits of ribbon/yarn etc to make a hanger and perhaps they'd make good Christmas decorations. (Listen to me - thinking about Christmas stuff all ready and there's still 45 weeks to go!!!)

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
              I love your projects Jo. They are always so easy to make and look fabulous.

I'm thinking I might add to the number of things I make with used greeting cards and try this one. I'll vary the size accordingly, then I might add bits of ribbon/yarn etc to make a hanger and perhaps they'd make good Christmas decorations. (Listen to me - thinking about Christmas stuff all ready and there's still 45 weeks to go!!!)

Linda
              If you make your Christmas idea, I'd love to see a photo.

Jo x
              Things to make and do
              Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

thanks for the great idea I think I will make my children one each for valentines day and fill with Haribo hearts.
                www.karenbakerdesign.co.uk
                enquiries@karenbakerdesign.co.uk
                Facebook group
                http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=376157611479

Comment

Working...
                X