My new range......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new range......

Well I have added most of my new valentines range to my site tonight. I can't seem to add a pic here (no matter how small I make it is says I have exceeded my quota) but you can see on my website if you are interested.

Looking forward to seeing what you are all making too!
    Last edited by hdflred; 12-01-2009, 11:19 AM.
    Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

What a sweet idea making valentines stuff for kids! I am never organised enough to remember stuff so far in advance!
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

Comment

Thanks
      You know it was always a tradition to give children gifts on valentines day in Norfolk "Jack Valentine" would knock on the back door of a house and leave small gifts on the doorstep for the children inside!
      Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

really adorable! and how organised are you??? Very impressed with that. Hmmm getting me thinking about Valentine's now, I have lots of heart beads....
        Elinor
        x

My Misi page
        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Really nice stuff, I like all the stuff especially the red heart charm bracelet, good idea to fit all all sizes and it's got quite a grown up feel to it which I think would appeal? My daughter likes quite grown-up looking stuff and she's 8.
          Your website is lovely and descriptions are so well worded, you are so well organised!

Helena xx

Comment

lovely jewellery! so reasonable too!
            Sarah

Comment

Working...
            X