Christmas Card help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Card help!!!!!

Ok so someone has asked me to make them a special xmas card...

Now Im not prepared at all as im currently making my Valentines cards but cannot turm away an opportunity as im just starting out......

Obviously to make the posting I will have to make it in the next couple of days...

Unfortunately this person hadnt given me a very clear brief and Im stuck for ideas

All she has said s she wants it christmassy with a bit of romance...

My speciality is chalk, but Im open to pretty much anything...

the only way I can think to make it romantci is to have little heart shaped baubles on the christmas tree...

Help please

Mistletoe.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I would also suggest some candles, even though candles are your traditional "romantic" and some people might find drawings of candles on a Christmas tree "traditional" for me you cannot have anything romantic without candles.

Comment

mr and mrs claus...holding hands! x
        Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

I think its better if its a couple kissing together with a mistletoe hanging on top of them, and also, you can add candles and a fireplace to emphasize what your friend wants. A romantic kind of christmas, right? I hope you like my idea
          I enjoy to shop for lotsa stuff

Comment

If your looking for ideas to make cards, you can have a look at my site where i have a section on how to make your own greetings card...alot of the designs can be adapted to what ever you need...
            I think it would be easy to make a 'romantic' christmas card if you have the right materials...even better if you already know your customer, then you can make it with that extra personal touch...all my cards can be personalised too..

good luck

rach x

Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

Originally posted by carebear_ker View Post
              Ok so someone has asked me to make them a special xmas card...

Now Im not prepared at all as im currently making my Valentines cards but cannot turm away an opportunity as im just starting out......

Obviously to make the posting I will have to make it in the next couple of days...

Unfortunately this person hadnt given me a very clear brief and Im stuck for ideas

All she has said s she wants it christmassy with a bit of romance...

My speciality is chalk, but Im open to pretty much anything...

the only way I can think to make it romantci is to have little heart shaped baubles on the christmas tree...

Help please
              Please let us know how it went lt isnt easy when you dont know what people like
              Wendy xx

www.wendysaffordableweddings.org.uk

Comment

Hi guys sorry for the lack of a reply as I was away over christmas...

thanks for your ideas...

In the end I simply had a chalk christmas tree in the middle (you know the cartoon simple ones). I added a red heart on the top instead of a star,

Then I added a border through the two corners (which had some heart detailing in them) and did a merry christmas in silver and raised with foams (like decoupage)...

So yeah really simple little romance.... and she loved it so phew...... now just the stress of valentines where ive been asked to design a special card with calla lillies on

Comment

Working...
                X