No announcement yet.

Bought/sold/making - Christmas Crafts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought/sold/making - Christmas Crafts ?

Not long now till Christmas so what have you bougth, sold or making ?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Bought absolutely nothing yet - the kids are writing out their lists - I have been asking them to do it for a month now so will be getting started.

Arrggghhh.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Haven't started Christmas shopping yet, will be going on Saturday. My BF says that if i was organised i'd beable to do it all in one go i replied 'if i never had him and Mia (22 months old) in tow then i'm sure i would '
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Only seem to be making necklaces aimed for valentines, so not Christmassy at all.
        Bought prezzie for 1 pal, and bought my dad some 'memory mints for senior moments'.

Trying to stick to a budget this year, the stingiest Ive ever been ever.
        https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Bought: 2 nephews presents: mecano for the oldest and some gorgeous building blocks for the little one.

sold: lots and lots of jewellery and bead kits

made: all sorts.... jewellery, kits, reindeer food, etc etc....
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I just can't get into Christmas this year. It's bugging me that i can't get a nintendo wii unless i'm willing to fork out stupid money.

My sales are way down from my website

I can't be bothered making lots of cards as the highstreet have some really nice packs for a low price and i just can't compete so i'll just be doing a few 'special' ones.

All in all i'm feeling quite low and tired about the whole thing which is a shame as i usually love the last month approaching Christmas
            Emma
            Sassy Crafts Blog
            My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
              All in all i'm feeling quite low and tired about the whole thing which is a shame as i usually love the last month approaching Christmas
              Noooo, big slimy seahorse hug.

Comment

Thanks Seahorse for my virtual slimy hug...........lol
                Emma
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
                  Thanks Seahorse for my virtual slimy hug...........lol
                  hehe, Il bung in some seaweed too.

Comment

Got most of my shopping done. As for making still not made my cards but making lots of christmas nappy cakes and swiss roll cakes also my kitchen cakes are selling well just like hot cakes lol

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Bought too much to list on here, but only have a few items left to buy now.

Sold - quite a few paintings in the past few weeks, but I'm cooling off now with ebay because I have a shopping evening at the end of this week and then I have lots of other family things to do.

Made - well, I'm making some Christmas cards to sell, if they don't sell then they'll become Christmas cards to give. I'll make some decorations with the children for their friends, and I've been helping them make cards today.
                      Amanda
                      xx

Comment

Bought quite a few cards in the sale last Jan.. going to buy the rest from my Auntie who makes them..
                        Actually wrote a lot of my cards on Sun in front of a lovely roaring fire while we were in the woods (!)!!
                        Bought a few bits and pieces through the year, at various crafty events.

Have been searching on line today for hubbies pressie... a day out hunting with birds of prey at Stonham.. think he will love it.. Sis is getting it for bil and mum is getting it for dad so they will be on a proper 'boys' day out!!!

Thinking about the sales already... De vere hotels doing 2 nights for the price of 1 up to Feb, Dunstan Hall is near enough to get a taxi into Norwich for the sales... me mum and sis are seriously thinking about it, did it one mothers day, it was fabbbbbbbbb
                        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Bought another present today!! 3 down ... loads to go!!
                          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Handmade pledge!

Well!!!! I have completed all my Christmas shopping - bought EVERYTHING (with exception of 2 books) from peeps on the forum (last 2 orders placed today!) as I'd taken the handmade pledge I was going to stick to it!!

I've made loads of Christmas cards, all to sell at the Craft Fair early December with the thought of what ever is left I will use myself!! Either that or its cheap and cheerful cards I'll be sending! Still have a few Christmas card orders on the go so to be honest I'm a bit sick of the sight of them and have started on Valentine's cards

So, just got to wrap everything now!

I'm so impressed with the uniqueness and quality of everything I've bought - really really pleased! I hope my family thinks the same too!! And fantasic customer service where ever I bought - nothing too much trouble (and a cup of tea from Swirly hehehehe!) and delivery really quick too!

So thanks to you all!!

Comment

Big Groan!! I've not even got my christmas cards yet!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get Fifi the flower top's suitcase for Beatrice Grace and the Bob the builder one for Robert.....typically toyrus are out of stock.....

Really must get myself into gear and get moving.

Pauline
                              Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
                              X