Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2012 decorations

Hi All,

I have my own business in figerprint jewellery, just wandering if you believe fine silver decorations with loved ones prints would be a popular addition to your tree, I personally love them, but due to the amount of silver used they work out quite expensive so was hoping for some thoughts before deciding whether to launch this new range for Christmas 2012 me to you jewellery ltd

Personally I would not choose to add something as described to our tree which is decorated with a mish-mash of the good, the bad and the downright ugly ...all collected over the years. With small hands attracted to the sparkly green thing, and to avoid tears and trips to ER, we tend to avoid anything small and swallowable or delicate and /or expensive.

I do like to make special crackers for the Xmas lunch table and fab cracker gifts for the grown ups are always a challenge...depending on price (not sure what quite expensive means exactly) this type of thing could be great as table gifts.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. Our charms would make an exceptionally special gift for someone, prices start from £40, you can view our current products at me to you jewellery ltd would love to hear your thoughts

Comment

Took me three searches to find your site...might help to pop it in your signature. Your products are lovely..one thing that would be useful when looking at the items is an indication of size. The drop down only offers small (at standard cost) or medium (at extra cost) but does not give any idea of actual dimensions.

Comment

Working...
        X