Qvc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qvc

I know I am a very sad individual. QVC do a Christmas day in July (funnily enough called Christmas in July) missed it when I was on holiday but checked out the QVC listings and tomorrow they are crafting for Christmas most of the day - hells bells it's only August!!!!!

I know there are loads out there who are organised - I unfortunately am not on of them though.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Hehehe!
    I'm thinking about it - making Christmas Cards, but keep getting sidetracked

Comment

ive made a quarter of all my xmas cards already and xmas on qvc was really good,i think its 24th of every month now till real xmas
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Craft...41589212564366

Comment

I've just got my Christmas scents in, So will be having a soaping session in next couple of weeks, and by Christmas they should be cured and ready,

Comment

I haven't even ordered stock in for christmas yet let alone thought about making any cards. Better get it done soon.
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

My daughter got her first sale of christmas cards today Ahhhh I've not had my summer holiday yet!!!!!!
            Clarise
            www.clarisejewellery.co.uk

Comment

I've ordered my Christmas stock and I uploaded some of it to the site yesterday. I've also made headway with making the Christmas cards too. This makes me sound sooo organised, but I'm not really!

Comment

You see I have a major problem with this, I think up a style or design, buy the products for it, then in a couple of weeks time I see something esle that is totally different and equally as nice, think up another design and buy it. Before I know it I have half a craft room full of Xmas stuff and no time to make cards because I am too busy seeing if there is anything nicer out there.

Kirst
                xx

Comment

Heheh!
                  You too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                    Heheh!
                    You too!!
                    Yes much to my husbands despair. And to make matters worse I have just found out that Hobbycraft fair will be at the SECC at end of October. Better start saving now.

K
                    xx

Comment

christmas cards

Can someone tell me what the trend is for christmas cards this year Im looking for something different any suggestions

pauline

Comment

Working...
                      X