I don't believe it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe it!!!!

Because of the number of sales I've made and because I've got a good detailed seller rating, eBay are giving me 20% discount (yes, discount!!!) off my next bill ~ I'm gob smacked & over the moon!!
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

By bill... is that the amount you have to pay to list, and the money they get when you make a sale...
    Or is it something else...
    Caz
    x

Comment

Good for you!
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I'm due to get 25% off...with all the messing around they're doing with fees at the moment I doubt there'll be any actual saving though!
        Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
        Dichroic Glass Tutorials
        Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Ballerinacaz View Post
          By bill... is that the amount you have to pay to list, and the money they get when you make a sale...
          Or is it something else...
          Yes, I think that's right, I've assumed it's deducted from the listing fee plus their commission, whatever it is, it's better than a smack in the face with a wet fish
          Jayne

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
            I'm due to get 25% off...with all the messing around they're doing with fees at the moment I doubt there'll be any actual saving though!
            Well done you for getting 25% off!!
            Jayne

Comment

Wow!!

I think thats quite an achievement from ebay!!

Comment

Blimey - well done!

I've just closed my Ebay shop because I was fed up with them penalising the Seller all the time

Emma
                Emma

Comment

Working...
                X