How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much?

How much do you think I should list these french knot sheep buttons for on Etsy?

I was thinking £8.50 (about $16) for one. - Do you think they would sell??
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

hehe - is no one speaking to me today?
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Of course I wouldn't put my little buttons on at £8.50 each!!!! I wrote this as a little april fools -

I was thinking more £15 each

lol
      ___

Comment

Nuuuuuuuurrrsssse!!!.................she's out of bed again!

Comment

Aw, poor incy, she's talking to herself, lucky beadsage jumped in to make it less of a one sided conversation

As for price of your buttons, I am not sure........
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
            Of course I wouldn't put my little buttons on at £8.50 each!!!! I wrote this as a little april fools -

I was thinking more £15 each

lol
            Clever! Clever! I was just thinking that I haven't heard of an April fool up to now and there it was!!!! I can verify that the buttons are beautiful and worth every penny!!! Sue xx
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm still on the g&t's
              ___

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha ... good one incy!

I was thinking to myself "Is she mad???!?!?" but didn't want to say anything!
                Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Thought along similar lines JBJB!

Butoons are beautiful, but..............

didn't twig to AF day, as we dont have it here! They do Dيa de los Inocentes in december (28th I think)which is more or less the same thing, although abit Halloween ish as well, as sometimes get people in disguises knocking on doors!

Comment

You should see the price of some of the buttons on Etsy - Ceramic ones are very expensive!!
                    I love this shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=69847
                    and this one ... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5527768

I will list my little ones later at $4.50 each I think. Even that sounds expensive to me? we will see .....
                    ___

Comment

Hehehehe!! I didn't want to respond as I didn't know what to say!!!

G&T's eh??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X