Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy April Fools Day!

Anyone had a trick played on them yet?

Im trying to think of a trick i can play on my best mate for when he comes online (msn)

Anyone have any ideas?

im going to hide away this morning, before anyone tricks me. makes me feel like a right numpty!
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Nothing played on me yet but the news drives me bonkers:

GMTV - Man is 5 months pregnant (yeah right!!)

Real Radio - Space Shuttle due to land in Cumbernauld this morning (very big yeah right!!!)

Radio Clyde - Glasgow Airport to be renamed John Smeaton Airport (I think this is a big yeah right - but stranger things have happened at sea)!

Hehe

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Pinch, punch, first of the month - no returns!!!!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

GMTV is just the best for jokes!!

although it makes me cringe watching it!
        Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

NOne for me yet!

Got up rather late and had to get both boys sorted as husband incapacitated with bad back.........

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post

LOL- this was always the first thing everyone said for new month... takes me back.. (did we go to school together )
            Mel

Comment

What?

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
              LOL- this was always the first thing everyone said for new month... takes me back.. (did we go to school together )
              Never heard that one before but hubby is working away and when he rings me later I will say 'Punch, punch the first of the month, no returns' he he he. He'll think I've been on the wine all night!! (Maybe I have) Sue xx
              http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
                I'm always attacking my husband with that one!! You're also supposed to say "white rabbit" 3 times before you say anything else to anyone/thing else for good luck for the entire month... I've never done that - I'd never remember to say it first!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post

i was always told that the response was " and here's a kick for being so quick"

as for the pregnant man....that was in the news last week! so not really an April Fools............... except that HE was a she and changed sex....except he kept his female bits!

Comment

Anyone seen the BBC april fools joke yet about the flying penguins - think this is a classic
                    ebay shop name:- jonathonandtracy
                    For Your Card Making Supplies

Comment

Working...
                    X